Happy Bow Tie Day, everybody!
I’ve heard that bow ties are cool, have you?
Well, I’m here to share a roundup of some pretty cute and adorable bow ties from various designers around the internet for your viewing pleasure and perusing for inspiration! Get the crojo back with these adorable little projects–they’re quick, they’re easy, and they’re fantastic for getting some more usage from your scrap yarn stash. Every little project counts, you know.
So these are going to be a mix of bow ties and bows which, when you think about it, are pretty much the same thing, the difference being that it goes around your neck or on your head. But don’t get too bogged down with the details, bows are cute and here’s a whole bunch of cute patterns for you. Let me know if there’s other cute bow projects you want to share! I’m including the links to the patterns in both the title as well as click-throughs on the images to make things easier and give you options, happy clicking!
1. How to Make Crochet Bow Tie from Simplicity
2. Doggie Bow Tie from Humble Carnival
3. It’s a Crochet Bow Tie – I Crochet Bow Ties Now – Bow Ties Are Cool! from StormFly Crafts
4. Crochet Plaid Bow Tie from Whistle and Ivy
5. Easy Crochet Bow Tutorial from Craftiness Is Not An Option
6. Bow Ties For The Guys from Red Heart
7. Crocheted Bow Tie from Cut Out and Keep
8. Infant Bow Tie from Stitch11
9. Crochet Large Striped Hair Bow-Candy Corn from EyeLoveKnots
10. Bowtie Pacifier Clip from The Crafter Life
Hope you found some of these projects as cute as I did! I think I need a bow tie now…
Until next time,